Tuesday 8 March 2016

My brothers 21st

My blog is also here for me to look back on in years to come, and not just for beauty and lifestyle posts. Yesterday was my Brothers 21st Birthday. He's currently in his second year at University, so he came home for the weekend. He left on Sunday evening and his Birthday was on the Monday, so we celebrated his Birthday as a family on the Sunday. 

My Mum and I wanted to get him a Birthday cake so we ordered him a chocolate cake with chocolate fingers around the outside and the top was filled with crispy M&M's. The cake was much bigger than we expected. I took some pictures, and i thought it would be nice to post on here to look back on in the future. I will also leave the details of the girl who made the cake incase any of you live close to me and would like a cake made for a special occasion, the cakes Bec makes are so talented and amazing. 








No comments:

Post a Comment